This unrestored 1966 Shelby GT350 Mustang hasn't seen the light of day since 1976.
Greenwich Concours Delegance
Fans of old military vehicles might want to pay extra close attention to the Greenwich Concours d'Elegance coming up this weekend. Crossing the Bonhams auction block on Sunday are a pair of seemingly flawless World War II Jeeps, which are both expected to fetch serious dollars.
If you're in the New York metropolitan area and don't have any plans this weekend, you might want to shoot up I-95 (or jump on Metro-North) to Greenwich, Connecticut, where Bruce and Genia Wennerstrom will be putting on the annual Greenwich Concours d'Elegance. This is a spectacular event that's held over two days. Day 1 is Saturday, June 7, which will focus on American autos from every era. When Saturday wraps up, all the American metal drives off and the Europeans take over the premises for Da
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX