Electric vehicle infrastructure company Better Place has had its fair share of challenges in trying to get battery-swap technology off the ground. While they are still seeking $100 million in future investments, a Slovakia-based GreenWay has applied the same idea in a new way. The catch: GreenWay doesn't need $100 million to do it.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- May 22, 2009
Residents in and around Detroit have a new bike and walking path to enjoy, and it's reportedly only the beginning of a much broader plan to introduce a network of green pathways that will one day stretch to around 100 miles. Click here to see a PDF of the city's greenway network plan in detail.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models