Electric vehicle infrastructure company Better Place has had its fair share of challenges in trying to get battery-swap technology off the ground. While they are still seeking $100 million in future investments, a Slovakia-based GreenWay has applied the same idea in a new way. The catch: GreenWay doesn't need $100 million to do it.
Residents in and around Detroit have a new bike and walking path to enjoy, and it's reportedly only the beginning of a much broader plan to introduce a network of green pathways that will one day stretch to around 100 miles. Click here to see a PDF of the city's greenway network plan in detail.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies