It's been more than a year since we last heard about Roding Automobile and its lightweight Roadster 23 that was unveiled at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, but its parent company, Roding Technology, will reportedly be setting up its North American operations in Greenville, SC. While it doesn't sound like this will bring the sports car to fruition anytime soon, it could bode well for the automotive world as a whole as the initial plan is to focus on engineering, marketing, development and research of
Greenville South Carolina
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!