Chinese automaker BYD has reached an agreement to provide London with its first fleet of all-electric cabs.
Renault-Nissan has reached an agreement with London's greentomatocars to work on bringing electric taxis to the UK capital. The Franco-Japanese alliance and the British hire-car company will be members of the Partnership for Zero-Emission-Mobility. The first stage of the partnership will establish a network of charging stations around London. After that, the automaker will supply battery-powered cars to for the greentomatocars fleet. greentomatocars already provides pre-booked hire-cars using a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX