Toyota's "Harmony Floralscape" – Click above for high-res image gallery
Follow the green brick road.. follow, follow... well, okay, fine. So, it's not literally green, but the Dutch town of Hengelo is at least greening up one of its roads with air-purifying bricks. The concrete was developed by the University of Twente and features a titanium dioxide-based additive which is said to soak up some of the nitrogen oxide particles emitted by car exhausts as they drive over. So far, only half of one road will be paved with bricks of this special concrete to see if any mea
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX