A new company in New York, called LimoGreen, is starting a business that provides Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) limo rides to its customers. The CNG limos, which are Lincoln TownCars converted to natural gas operation, are converted by BAF Technologies.
In England, A 30-foot Lincoln Town Car limo has been converted to run on liquid petroleum gas. The owner of Infinity Limousines says LPG is cheaper by about 33 percent. He also sees more refueling stations as LPG becomes more popular in England. Critics, however, say there isn't much benefit to LPG in the overall energy cycle, especially when compared to diesel, because much of the fuel must be imported.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies