A new company in New York, called LimoGreen, is starting a business that provides Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) limo rides to its customers. The CNG limos, which are Lincoln TownCars converted to natural gas operation, are converted by BAF Technologies.
- Mike Magda
- Nov 26, 2006
In England, A 30-foot Lincoln Town Car limo has been converted to run on liquid petroleum gas. The owner of Infinity Limousines says LPG is cheaper by about 33 percent. He also sees more refueling stations as LPG becomes more popular in England. Critics, however, say there isn't much benefit to LPG in the overall energy cycle, especially when compared to diesel, because much of the fuel must be imported.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models