Spanish insurer MMT is currently offering a "green insurance policy" called ecopóliza that uses all kind of green incentives to attract customers. Purchasers of this package can not only get their legally-required insurance coverage, but they also get a tree planted in their name to offset some carbon emissions, a smart driving course directed by former F1 driver Emilio de VIllota that promises to teach drivers ways to save up to 20 percent in fuel costs and, finally, a free bicycle for c
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!