Photo: Saul Loeb, AFP/Getty Images
Many people are blissfully unaware of what it takes to make their everyday lives possible. Whether it be in how or what we drive, where or how we live; many facets of modern life have an environmental impact that the masses just don't know about. That's why the results of a survey conducted by Johns Manville regarding the consumption of energy and the creation of greenhouse gases are not all that surprising. First, the statistics:
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies