I've got to give TerraPass a lot of credit for this post that looks, initially at the "global warming is good for you" crowd at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, and then mentions a possible tie between TerraPass and their main car manufacturer partner, Ford.
I’m not quite sure what the difference is between Ford’s new Greener Miles program, in partnership with TerraPass, and the regular TerraPass program (see here). Still, getting one of the big three to promote the idea of carbon offsetting is a good idea, and props to TerraPass for the partnership. The costs for Greener Miles are the same as TerraPass (between 30 and 80 dollars a year, depending on how many miles are put on the car in a year, and the money goes to the same projects Ter
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies