Marking the start of the European Union's Green Week, Dublin Bus announced yesterday that they will be henceforth be using biodiesel in the company's Dublin Bus Tour buses. The company is not providing very specific information on what percentage biodiesel it will be using, or how many of its tour buses will use the fuel (Dublin Bus will not use biodiesel in its standard buses, yet), but does say that Dublin Bus used 25,000 tonnes of fuel in 2005. One reason for the switch to biodiesel is that f
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Green Week Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!