Apparently, the oil companies strip mining Alberta, Canada for its bitumen don't have money for a green-washing PR campaign. Lucky for them, the Harper government is ready to spend $22 million on their behalf this year. We guess the savings that were realized by destroying libraries full of environmental data will come in handy. (Yes, that happened.)
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX