Concrete and painted lines is so 1999. Parking garages could be taken to a new level with more electric vehicle charging stations and better energy efficiency, space utilization and completely automated systems. Put it all together and it shows that parking should be getting more respect, says Paul Wessel, executive director of Green Parking Council, telling The New York Times, "The parking industry has had something of a Rodney Dangerfield complex, but that's changing now."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Green Parking Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!