Ladies and Gentlemen, your finalists for the 2013 Green Car of the Year: the Dodge Dart Aero, Ford C-Max and Fusion, Mazda CX-5 and Toyota Prius C. The list runs the gamut of fuel-efficient powertrains, from hybrids and plug-ins to high-mileage gas burners. The Fords, for example, make the list in part because they come in both hybrids and plug-in hybrid flavors.
Green Car Of The Year Award
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Green Car Of The Year Award Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!