UK's Liberty Electric Cars, a subsidiary of Green Automotive Company and the same group that brought us the E-Range, has built a fully functional prototype of the odd-looking electric delivery van you see above, succinctly called Deliver. The EV looks futuristic – much more like a concept car than something you'd expect to see the milkman driving – but it has practical elements built in.
Green Automotive Company
Green Automotive Company (GAC) continued to diversify its electric vehicle portfolio through investment in electric truck manufacturer Viridian Motor Corporation. GAC will bring its EV engineering expertise to the electric truckmaker, and Viridian will be a support partner on the East Coast for GAC's Newport Coachworks electric shuttle buses.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX