Lists. Readers love 'em, so everyone's got one. (Heck, our show is even called The List.) And this is the Playboy list, packed with two-seat sports cars, muscle cars, obvious choices and even the original Volkswagen Beetle.
Inside Line has released an ambitious list of what its editors consider to be the 100 greatest cars of all time. We're constantly arguing about what the best cars of all time are here in the virtual halls of Autoblog HQ. And we hardly ever agree, but with a list of 100 vehicles, you're bound to see most of the cars you want included somewhere. Where they land in the list, however, is what's most clearly debatable.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX