This year is Ferrari's 60th anniversary, and Ferrari is doing Rossa-themed things all over the world to celebrate. In Britain, the Silverstone race track will play host to Ferrari Racing Days the weekend of June 8-10. Among the range of festivities will be Ferrari Great Britain's attempt to break the world record for the "Largest Parade of Ferraris." The current record is 128, and based on what they have planned, updating the Guinness entry sounds perfectly doable. In addition to a round of the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX