Ferrari is not an outfit that would miss out on the enormous opportunity presented by the Chinese market. Having won the grand prix there three times out of the first four it was held, the Prancing Horse marque launched a special-edition 599 there in 2009, followed by an even more exclusive porcelain-finish one-off.
Great Wall Of China
Apparently some people feel that "Great" isn't good enough. Just days after a new law went into effect aiming to protect the Great Wall of China, a Chinese company wanting to build a highway through the Great Wall was fined for damaging it. The company, Hongji Landbridge Investment Development Inc., had to pay the maximum penalty of 500,000 yuan ($63,800) for dinking a section of the Wall in Inner Mongolia, according to the official news agency, Xinhua.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX