Way back in 1989, Land Rover launched a major program called the Great Divide Expedition. It pitted members of the media against some of North America's toughest terrain, running along the continental divide that bisects the United States. The media's ally in this attempt? The 1990 Range Rover.
Great Divide Expedition
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!