In most segments, chances are the transmission was developed and manufactured by the same company that built the rest of the car. Some are made by independent suppliers like Borg-Warner, Getrag or ZF. But at the top end of the market, where exotic supercars roam, a disproportionate share of the high-performance gearboxes come from Graziano.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!