If you've ever had visions of telling your boss exactly where he can put his TPS reports and heading off to reenact your favorite scenes from classic trucking movies like Smokey and the Bandit, Convoy or Over the Top, we have bad news for you: Trucking is prohibitively expensive.
The triumphant return of the Fiat 500 back into production, which has been moved up to July of this year, has created an outlet for artist types to express their affection for the little city car. The 500 Wants You website was set up a while back to wrangle these expressions together, specifically in the form of the 500 Sticker Art Contest. Artists were encouraged to design large graphics for the 500 that express the car's flavor, attitude and meaning to the European motoring public. Five finali
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX