Unidentified Maserati GranTurismo spy shots – Click above for high-res image gallery
First there was the Maserati Gran Turismo. Then came the Gran Turismo S. Then came spy shots of a Gran Turismo Spyder. And now we have spy shots of a low-down, one-seater, roll-cage and plexiglass-window equipped Gran Turismo Trophy edition sporting three huge holes in its hood. The Trophy version is said to have 413 hp, which is down from the 440 hp of the S -- but it would also be a lot lighter. Claimed to have a new ECU and exhaust, the car gets from zero to 62 mph in just four seconds. As be
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX