The Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale was exclusively a two-seater, but here in Geneva, the big Italian coupe gets its rear thrones back. We don't know if the addition of rear passenger space will help improve sales of this special trim of the aging GT, but it's at the very least an excuse for Maserati to shine a few lights on its gorgeous two-door.
Granturismo Mc Stradale
More seats inside the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale means the possibility of a wider audience in more ways than one. Currently only available as a two-seater (we don't get the Stradale version, we get the four-seat GranTurismo MC), the addition of back seats will allow twice as many folks inside, and add the car to the purchase lists of those who need to carry more than two souls in their race-derived, 470-horsepower luxury coupes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX