For those enamored of the Maserati GranTurismo, there's a steady progression of increasingly aggressive models to choose from. There's the base GranTurismo, with its 4.2-liter, 400-horsepower V8, then the GranTurismo S with a larger, more powerful 4.7-liter, 434hp V8, and finally the MC Stradale (as it's called in Europe, slightly less hardcore here as the GranTurismo MC) that packs a yet more prodigious 444hp into a more track-focused chassis. (Don't even get us started on the spectrum of conve
Each year at SEMA, a select group of editors and contributors from the world's largest automotive publications scour the show floor to hand out prizes for the best hot rod, Japanese import, European import, domestic automobile and SUV. But not the overall Best in Show award. That'll be handed out by a video game programmer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX