Karting in Gran Turismo 5 – Click above to watch video after the jump
The Nissan GT-R is a legend in the making, and hardly a week goes by without the twin-turbo beast doing something amazing. Equally legendary for gaming enthusiasts is the Gran Turismo series, which is the best-selling Playstation game of all time, and the mother of all digital racing competitions. GT creator Kazunori Yamauchi, not surprisingly a hard-core car enthusiast, got behind the wheel of the Nissan GT-R and hit 193 mph just for kicks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX