The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration notified Chrysler Group LLC that it has begun a preliminary investigation into more than 100,000 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokees and 230,000 Ram 1500 pickups model year 2009 and 2010.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!