Chrysler has announced that it is recalling 299,178 minivans for a potentially dangerous HVAC fault. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, certain 2008 Chrysler Grand Voyager, Town and Country and Dodge Grand Caravan models could have air conditioning systems that leak condensation onto the occupant restraint control module. This can cause the airbag light to illuminate and may eventually lead to the accidental deployment of the supplemental restraints. The vehicles in
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX