With Independence Day celebrations well underway, Grand Theft Auto Online is back with a slew of new vehicles, weapons, articles of clothing and jobs that are so star-spangled awesome that the only thing you'll be able to utter while playing is, "'Murica!"
Grand Theft Auto Online
Fans of Grand Theft Auto Online have a pretty expansive upgrade to look forward to. Called the "I'm Not a Hipster" Update, it makes a number of significant additions to the game, adding new outfits, accessories and weapons. We don't much care about any of that, though, because the big news is that there are a number of new vehicles attached to the update.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX