Chrysler has released a press release detailing the findings of a recent 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee "moose test" by the German magazine Auto Motor und Sport. The publication ran the Grand Cherokee through conditions supposedly identical to those in a test conducted by the Swedish magazine Teknikens Varld, which saw the SUV nearly roll over after an abrupt lane change. After AMS loaded the Jeep with a varying number of passengers and the maximum amount of cargo, it said the vehicle remained stable
Grand Cherokee Moose Test
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX