Grand Cherokee Crd
The price of getting into a Jeep Grand Cherokee with a diesel engine just got a little lower, as Chrysler has expanded the 3.0L oil-burner's availability to the Laredo trim level (with X Package). $35,685 gets you behind the wheel of a 4x2 model, while $38,305 is the price of the 4x4. Either way, the Laredo Diesel seems pretty well-equipped, including SIRIUS satellite radio, power sunroof, remote start, and a host of other features. Additionally, Chrysler has dropped the price of both the Grand
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX