Yes, the 2013 Maserati GranCabrio MC is yet another variation on the GranTurismo song and dance, but we won't be the ones to hold it against the convertible. The Italian automaker threw in a revised, more aggressive front fascia, and the new nose helps stretch the convertible's overall length by nearly two inches. That's some overhang. The GranCabrio also features reworked adaptive headlights with LED daytime running lights, and a rear spoiler that produces more downforce than the standard issue
Maserati sure seems to be milking the GranTurismo franchise for all its worth these days. In addition to plenty of limited editions and sport models for both the coupe and convertible, Maserati recently launched the MC version of the hardtop. Now, ahead of its debut at the Paris Motor Show, the Modenese automaker has dropped details on its latest iteration of the GT platform, the GranCabrio MC.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX