Meet Graham. Graham is clearly not like other people. In fact, he's as artificial as they come.
The Isle of Man is a veritable gearhead's paradise. It's located in the Irish Sea right between England and Ireland, but is its own independent island. Like Monaco (and a few other examples around the world), the Isle of Man has no speed limits. Which could explain, in part at least, why Jeremy Clarkson and Nigel Mansell chose to live there.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX