Meet Graham. Graham is clearly not like other people. In fact, he's as artificial as they come.
The Isle of Man is a veritable gearhead's paradise. It's located in the Irish Sea right between England and Ireland, but is its own independent island. Like Monaco (and a few other examples around the world), the Isle of Man has no speed limits. Which could explain, in part at least, why Jeremy Clarkson and Nigel Mansell chose to live there.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!