Graco will recall several models of car seats to providing owners with missing or misplaced labels.
Graco, the carseat manufacturer that recalled 3.8 million toddler and booster seats back in February has just added an extra 403,000 seats to its recall. That's arguably not the big news, though - the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration wants a further 1.8 million infant seats added to the recall.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX