Fiat dealers recently welcomed the five-door 500L into their 'studios' as a much-needed second model line, but franchisees are still clamoring for additional new model ranges as most struggle to reach profitability. There's more in the pipeline for the reborn brand, but in the meantime, Fiat continues to rely on special editions of existing products to drum up interest, in this case, the just-introduced 2014 500C GQ Edition. Meant in part to extend appeal of the tiny 500C to more male shoppers,
With Fiat's business model effectively previewed by rival Mini's moves toward success throughout the years, it's certainly no surprise to see the Italianate 500 start to cough up some limited edition models. The 500C has already, and famously teamed with Gucci (via a small J.Lo kerfuffle) and now Fiat has brought a 500 GQ Edition to Geneva, presumably for gentlemen drivers with style.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX