Are plug-in vehicle incentives distributed correctly?
11Additional $10.4 million in advanced-battery technology grants awarded by DOE, three companies benefit
The Department of Energy (DOE) seems to be loaded with cash these days and is stopping just short of throwing the stuff at companies. We're thrilled that several advanced battery companies have received lots of the greenbacks, but the cash flow has to run dry at some point, right? Not yet, because the DOE has awarded grants to three more advanced battery technology companies.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX