Mascoma, a cellulosic ethanol maker, has been working on gaining capital investment from just about every funding source out there. But now it looks like the attempts to go public and raise $100 million have been pulled off the market.
- Eric Loveday
- Apr 6, 2011
To support President Obama's goal of reducing America's oil imports by a third by 2025, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) announced that it will accept applications for $12 million in funding for laboratory or small pilot-scale projects aimed at developing advanced biofuels. Successful projects will focus on technologies that enable biofuels to directly replace gasoline, diesel or jet fuels without modifications to vehicles or to the fueling infrastructure.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models