Mascoma, a cellulosic ethanol maker, has been working on gaining capital investment from just about every funding source out there. But now it looks like the attempts to go public and raise $100 million have been pulled off the market.
To support President Obama's goal of reducing America's oil imports by a third by 2025, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) announced that it will accept applications for $12 million in funding for laboratory or small pilot-scale projects aimed at developing advanced biofuels. Successful projects will focus on technologies that enable biofuels to directly replace gasoline, diesel or jet fuels without modifications to vehicles or to the fueling infrastructure.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX