2011 Chevrolet Volt – Click above for high-res image gallery
Government Fleet Purchase
Completing the Obama Administration's plan to replace its fleet of government vehicles with newer, more efficient vehicles, the U.S. General Services Administration is reporting that it has purchased roughly $210 million worth of new vehicles from Chrysler, Ford and General Motors.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX