You've heard us gush about the Ford Mustang Boss 302 before, calling this 444-horsepower coupe "The pony car's best ambassador." Sadly, we have yet to drive the updated 2013 model, which includes, among other things, a reworked front fascia, improved front-end cooling, a more assertive front splitter and new paint and graphics options.
Gotta Have It Green
Gotta have a new Ford Mustang? Gotta have the Boss 302 package? Gotta have it green? If that's the case, we've got good news. Ford's latest performance pony gets two new colors for the 2013 model year, and while we saw the rather self-explanatory School Bus Yellow at the 2011 LA Auto Show, Gotta Have It Green has yet to make an official appearance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX