How Yamaha plans to make a sport scar with the Gordon Murray-designed MOTIV.e platform escapes us, but the company has confirmed that it's exploring such a vehicle, Autocar reports. But since there's a lot we don't know about the MOTIV.e (pictured above), and we've yet to fully grasp Murray's innovative iStream assembly process, we'll give the McLaren F1 creator and Yamaha the benefit of the doubt on this one.
Gordon Murray T.27
Zytek Automotive has worked on electric drivetrains for the Smart ED and the Mercedes F1 KERS system. This week, Zytek announced a partnership with Gordon Murray Design for a new all-electric city car called the T.27. Gordon Murray is the force behind the T.25, the tiny three-seater that was designed to use a 660cc turbocharged engine. The T.27 is basically a plug-in version of the efficient T.25.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX