Gordon Murray can design a Batmobile, but he can't teach the Dark Knight how to drive it. Murray's latest automobile was created for the new Batman Live show, a stage production that tells the story of how Batman and Robin came to team up. Murray's take on Bruce Wayne's iconic ride plays a major role... during an early live rehearsal, that role included crashing into a Bank of Gotham set piece.
Gordon Murray Batmobile
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX