Below the fold is an hour-long video of a Google talk by Reed Benet, a bio-fuels-focused Ph.D. student at the University of California Davis Institute of Transportation Studies. Much of the second half of the talk has the audience asking, where is my diesel-hybrid and why are there no diesel-hybrids? As you may know from my article on VW, I don't think clean diesel is that great. Others think otherwise.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Google Talk Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!