Google has a patent for autonomous vehicles to detect the turn signals of other traffic on the road, which could increase driverless car safety.
Google Driverless Cars
Google, well known tester of self-driving cars, may have just come one step closer to making its sci-fi tech a widely realistic proposition. Along with IBM, it's inked a deal with tier one supplier Continental, according to Reuters. The official announcement is set to be made during September's Frankfurt Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX