Alas, poor Goodwrench. It would seem that General Motors is out to off its fellow of infinite wrench. According to Automotive News, GM is moving away from its brand of car mechanics in order to continue to focus on its four core marques. In the future, GM buyers can look forward to having their scheduled maintenance and repairs handled by Chevrolet Certified Service, Cadillac Certified Service, GMC Certified Service and Buick Certified Service centers. According to GM, the move will help put mor
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!