2010 Jaguar XKR Goodwood Special – Click above for high-res image gallery
The details haven't been disbursed yet, but one of Jaguar's chief engineers has reportedly spilled the beans on a special XKR to be shown at Goodwood. Called, fittingly, the XKR Goodwood Special, it will get more power than the standard XKR's (shown above) 500 horses, and more audible snarl than the current exhaust emits.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX