With help from Garia, Mercedes-Benz has now stamped its badge onto a sports-car inspired golf cart.
The Mercedes-Benz Vision golf cart isn't a golf cart at all, it's an electric luxo-buggy that you can use on the greens and that should have its own model-line designation, like Tee-Class. The Germans gathered suggestions from around the world for the ideal golfer carrier, and the top poll findings are wrapped in a design language that the doodlers at the Advanced Design Center call "Sensual-Purity."
Despite the current trend, not every car looks good with its top lopped off. We're looking at you, Nissan and Land Rover. The Volkswagen GTI doesn't get any prettier after losing its roof and seems to get, well, a little softer, more, ok, we're just gonna say it – girly. A bit like the earlier VW Cabriolets but with enough horsepower to leave its critics in the dust.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX