Last week, at the Frankfurt Motor Show, Volkswagen unveiled the e-Up! and e-Golf models, putting official faces on at least some of the company's longstanding EV plans. We say some because, as part of the Frankfurt barrage, VW started talking about a company-wide electrified line-up that includes up to 40 vehicles, "If there is sufficient demand." Say what you want about VW's late entry into the plug-in space, that's a lot of EVs, PHEVs and hybrids.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX