Last week, at the Frankfurt Motor Show, Volkswagen unveiled the e-Up! and e-Golf models, putting official faces on at least some of the company's longstanding EV plans. We say some because, as part of the Frankfurt barrage, VW started talking about a company-wide electrified line-up that includes up to 40 vehicles, "If there is sufficient demand." Say what you want about VW's late entry into the plug-in space, that's a lot of EVs, PHEVs and hybrids.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Golf E Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!