Wagons ho! These three images of the upcoming Volkswagen Golf Wagon have leaked online ahead of the car's official debut, which may very well be at the Geneva Motor Show. Looking over the photos doesn't really bring any surprises – after all, this is a VW Golf with a wagon rear end grafted on, or basically what we expect next Jetta SportWagen will be.
Without a lot of information to go with them, our camera-toting spies have captured some new images of a Volkswagen Golf wagon variant that is almost completely undisguised. In fact, the one piece of camouflage on the tidy wagon would probably have gone unnoticed to most casual viewers. Look closely at the rear three-quarter view of the car and you'll notice that the apparent taillight clusters are actually fakes – the outline of the real units is faintly visible behind the blue bodywork a
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!