When the first Volkswagen Golf launched back in 1974, the world was still six years away from meeting Depeche Mode, but both are now pillars of their respective industries. The British band has just released its 13th album, Volkswagen is set to introduce the Golf MkVII, and the two have teamed up for one of the hatchback's new TV spots.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX