Good news travels fast, and in the case of Volkswagen and its the Golf plug-in hybrid, a little faster than we thought. Europe's biggest automaker, which was previously thought to be debuting the Golf PHEV in 2015, is apparently bumping that timetable up to next year, UK's Autocar reports.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX