Good news travels fast, and in the case of Volkswagen and its the Golf plug-in hybrid, a little faster than we thought. Europe's biggest automaker, which was previously thought to be debuting the Golf PHEV in 2015, is apparently bumping that timetable up to next year, UK's Autocar reports.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Golf Mk7 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!