The Garia Edition Soleil de Minuit Golf Car – Click above for high-res image gallery
Police in Utah observed a 26-year-old man doing donuts and wheelies in a golf cart at the city park, so they closed in on the suspect to issue a ticket. The cart driver decided that he wanted to test law enforcement in his modified super cart, so a five-minute chase through neighborhood lawns led the police and the cart-driving perp into an alfalfa field. Once there, the golf cart and its driver channeled the General Lee by jumping an irrigation ditch, leaving the police in the dust.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX