Every year in the Goldrush Rally, a convoy of high-end luxury cars snake across the States, their occupants enjoying all the opulence their $14,000 entry fees can afford. As our own Michael Harley can attest, it's a low-speed affair, not an all-out speed-fest.
We've brought you no end of spy shots and rumors surrounding the new Ferrari hypercar, often referred to as F150, that is destined to succeed the Enzo as the Italian maker's top offering. Now, one new and highly speculative rendering has come to light whose origins are interesting, even if the final product is still pretty much a stab in the dark.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!